- IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE UNHCR MAROC – Morocco
A project providing social assistance and strengthening community services for urban refugees and asylum seekers in Morocco.
- DAFI SCHOLARSHIPS PROJECT – Morocco
In partnership with the UNHCR MAROC the project DAFI SCHOLARSHIPS enables refugee students to pursue higher education and strengthens the impact of education in terms of protection by encouraging the learning process for young refugees.
- HIJRA WA HIMAYA PROJECT – UNICEF – Morocco
In partnership with UNICEF Maroc and with the co-financing of the European Union a project providing the support and accompaniment of migrant children for better protection and access to education in the cities of Tangier and Oujda
- IN PARTNERSHIP WITH CIDEAL – Morocco
An initiative to promote the prevention of violent extremism among the youth in the city of Casablanca and improve their professional integration possibilities
- IN PARTNERSHIP WITH CARITAS INTERNATIONAL – Morocco
The “Voluntary Return and Reintegration Assistance” program enables Moroccan migrants who have returned voluntarily or involuntarily from Europe to benefit from support for reintegration in their country of origin.
- IN PARTNERSHIP WITH GIZ – Morocco
A project promoting the social, professional and economic integration or reintegration of Moroccans, as well as their children, residing abroad returning to Morocco.
- IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE EMBASSY OF THE NETHERLANDS IN MOROCCO – Morocco
A project aimed at improving access to self-employment and entrepreneurship for refugee, migrant and Moroccan women through the creation of innovative start-ups with high social impact
- NEW COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT PROJECT IN THE VILLAGE OF DCHEIR – Morocco
In partnership with the French Embassy.
- IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ARCI LECCE WITH THE SUPPORT OF THE MUNICIPALITY OF LECCE AND THE REGION OF PUGLIA – Italy
Atelier of Embroidery and Couture “Migrants du Monde” where local Italian women work together with refugee and migrant women to create culturally unique garments.