To control the spread of the virus, to protect you and save lives, it is important to:
- Wash your hands very frequently with soap and water. Or use hydro-alcoholic solutions.
- Cough or sneeze into the elbow crease or use tissues and throw them after each use in a closed trash.
- Respect social distance. Avoid gathering and keep a minimum of 1 metre distance between people
- Greet without shaking hands and avoid kissing.
- Wearing a mask has been compulsory in Morocco since April 7, 2020
- Once worn, avoid touching the mask and discard it after 3-4 hours of use or if it becomes wet
- If you have a fever you cough or have trouble breathing, contact:
“Allo SAMU” at 141 or 0801004747